Official sources for Genshiken Second Season
Top Posts & Pages
- AdviceFujoshi: Genshiken II, Chapter 94
- The Fujoshi Files 86: Mihara Touko
- Kill la Kill = Exploitation + Empowerment?
- The Ending of The Legend of Korra Season 2, or Let’s Talk About Setup
- The Legend of Korra and the Conflict of Fighting Styles
- 6 Years Combined Blog Mars
- Pretty Good, Quite Fun: Chousoku Henkei Gyrozetter
- The Fujoshi Files 85: Sawada Yumi
|omo on Kill la Kill = Exploitation +…|
|Maggie on Kill la Kill = Exploitation +…|
|Richard Kimble on Choosy Nerds Choose…: Ge…|
|adam on Kill la Kill = Exploitation +…|
|Victor Luo on Kill la Kill = Exploitation +…|
- kawaiikochan: WE THOUGHT WE’D TRY IT!!KAWAIIKOCHAN “EDUCATION...
- 君は「”ｗｅｅａｂｏｏ”」ですか？ I both love and hate this blog. I love it because it's cute and funny and it's trying to teach basic Japanese, but at the same time, I really hate the "weeaboo" structured method of teaching. It bothers me that Japanese words are just thrown into English sentences with English structure surrounded by other English words that contrast the Japanese parts. Being structurally different, Japanese loses it's meaning when it's only replacing words. My question: Is this intentional?
- masterofafros: Reunion of the century.
- adventures in oranda
- bad humor
- doujin event
- essential episodes
- eureka seven
- galaxy express 999
- giant robots
- hokuto no ken
- learning japanese
- mahou shoujo
- streaming video
- thought exercise
- video games
- xam'd: lost memories